From our revolutionary patented flagship product Retique It Liquid Wood to our newest All-in-One product Wood n' Stain you can literally Paint a New Layer of Wood on It! By layering the wood colors and stain colors along with our fun graining tools, you can create any type of wood surface you can dream up. And with low to no VOC's you can do it with a peace of mind that it is safe for you, your family and the environment,
Notice: Before purchasing spray cans, please read below.
Paint on a coat of liquid wood
- Retique It allows you to apply a layer of unfinished wood on virtually any surface. Then you can stain it any color stain.
- Retique It gives a genuine wood finish. Your finish will look like wood and feel like wood because it IS wood!
- Water based, Ultra low VOC, virtually no order. Can be applied inside. Easy clean up with soap and water.
- Transform furniture, cabinets, floors, window frames, drywall, mantles, doors, painted surfaces to have a beautiful wood finish.
Retique It® liquid wood is a patented, revolutionary new product which makes virtually any hard surface stainable without having to strip off the old finish. The surface will become like bare wood because Retique It contains real wood. When you apply Retique It to a surface you are actually applying a thin layer of wood which can be finished using any color stain.
- Apply a layer of unfinished wood on virtually any hard surface
- No sanding or stripping
- Looks and feels like real wood because it IS real wood
- Water based, Ultra low VOC's, virtually no order
- Easy to use indoors, clean up with soap and water
Light Wood is the most versatile of all wood shades.
- Gives the greatest depth/contrast of all the colors especially dark stains
- Works well with any color stain except dark cherry
- Makes a great base coat when using the graining tool
- Dark Stains come out as light or dark as you want depending on how long you let it absorb (Follow wood stain directions to see the range of time for absorption.)
Bleached Wood gives you fresh new looks with traditional wood stains. Bleached wood is the same as if you sanded down your piece and soaked the wood in bleach.
- White & gray stains absorb true to color with no red undertones.
- Gray stains are usually not a good choice with Golden Pine
- Ebony/Black stains come out pewter.